We will be closely following California Governor’s and CDC guidelines. Your health and safety has always been and will continue to be our top priority. Here are some ways we will be able to work together to keep your portraits healthy and safe:
- All photo sessions will be taken outside preferably at a park or the beach. No studio or in home sessions until further notice.
- If you have a scheduled appointment and are not feeling well, please call our office to reschedule.
- For your protection, our staff will be monitoring their temperatures and health on a daily basis.
- We will practice good hand hygiene and will have hand sanitizer for use between check in and photography sessions.
- Cloth masks are required by California guidelines. We will always be wearing one to keep you safe. Obviously, you cannot wear a mask in photographs, but you must bring and wear one when you are checking in and waiting for your session to start.
- Due to social distancing guidelines, walk-ins will not be allowed and we are unable to double book appointment times. Please call our office or check the Book a Session link on our website to check appointment availability.
- Financial transactions: We have moved to non-contact credit card processing so that there is no need to exchange cards or touch phones to sign. All cash transactions must be in exact amount. No change will be exchanged.
- Payments and appointments made through the Book a Session link on our website will be fully transferable. If you are feeling even slightly off, notify us and we can reschedule until after you’re feeling well again.
- We prefer to photograph using a long lens for its optical qualities in portraiture. What this means is that we actually can’t frame you in the photo if we are any closer than 6’-8’ away from each other. We can also work at a farther distance if requested. The good news is that we are already comfortable setting clients at ease at this physical distance.
- A lot of photographers fuss with their clients, but generally we’ve always preferred to hold up a mirror for you to make adjustments to hair, necklines, etc. Going forward, we will only be directing adjustments verbally rather than touching/moving things like your hair and/or collar for you. Please have your phone’s selfie camera available as it will be helpful for hair adjustments, etc.
- Additional Information for Senior Portrait Sessions:
- Only the student being photographed and one parent/guardian will be allowed in the check-in, waiting, and photography areas. All other family and friends will need to wait outside.
- Say Cheese Photography is unable to provide caps & gowns for the Graduate Session. You are encouraged to provide your own if you wish to take photos in that outfit.
- All props used during your Senior Portrait Session will be sanitized after use. Please be patient in between sessions as our staff makes it safer for you.
- Your health and safety are very important to us! If for any reason you are not comfortable taking your Senior Portrait at this time, please contact our office at [email protected] or 562-698-0530 to discuss other options.